aHUS Canada’s third-annual patient and caregiver meeting was held this past May in Toronto, including a family dinner and a full agenda of informative sessions and workshops.
Please click the links below to download the presentations delivered.
- Intro and Updates – an update on the achievements of aHUS Canada over the past year.
- aHUS conference Introductions and John Bylok video
- Patient input Program presented by John Bylok
- Clinical Update – “aHUS – what’s new?” presented by Dr. Christoph Licht, medical advisor to aHUS Canada.
- aHUS Conference Dr. Licht video
- Clinical Update – “Living with aHUS” presented by Dr. Michelle Hladunewich
- aHUS Conference Dr. Hladunewich video
- Advocacy Going Forward video by Ryan Clarke
- Where Do We Go From Here? – video by Keegan Johnson
Thank you to everyone that participated in our aHUS patient conference in Toronto on May 22-23, 2015. You made it a great success! A special thank you to all the speakers that shared their expertise with us.